To play the game:
Click on a chip of the desired value to select it. Then click on any bet area on the table to place your bet there. Every click on the area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet. Select another chip if you wish to increase the bet by a different amount. Right clicking on the area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed. You can place several chips into several different bet areas at the same time. Click Spin to set the wheel spinning.
All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the Mini Roulette Rules section.
The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. For detailed information on the bet limits, also see the Mini Roulette Rules section.
Clear Bets - Clear the table of previous bets.
Rebet - Place the same bets as in your previous round.
Spin - Spin the wheel.
Skip Turn - Skip your turn when playing in multiplayer mode.
Mini Roulette Rules
There are many different ways to place roulette bets in Mini Roulette. Each bet covers a different set of numbers and has a different distribution. The payouts for all bets are listed in the "Winnings Table" below.
- Straight Up - You can bet on any number, including 0, by placing the chip on the center of a number. The maximum bet for this wager is indicated on the Roulette table (see the Max sign).
- Split Bet - You can bet on two numbers by placing a chip on the line that divides the two numbers. The maximum bet for this wager is the Straight Up bet maximum, multiplied by two.
- Street Bet - To bet on a row of three numbers (a street), place a chip on the boundary line of the roulette table, at the right side of the corresponding row. The maximum bet for this wager is the Straight Up bet maximum, multiplied by three.
- Corner Bet - You can bet on four numbers by placing chips at the corner where the four numbers meet. The maximum bet for this wager is the Straight Up bet maximum, multiplied by four.
- Three Bet - You can bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2 or 0, 2, 3 by placing your chip on the boundary line, where the line between 0 and the first row intersects it. The maximum bet for this wager is the Straight Up bet maximum, multiplied by three.
- Column Bet - There are three boxes labelled "2 to 1" at the top of each column of numbers. You can place bets for all numbers in a column by placing chip(s) in one of these boxes. If any of the numbers in the selected column is hit you get paid 2:1; 0 is a losing number. The maximum bet for this wager is the Straight Up bet maximum, multiplied by four.
- Half Dozen Bet - You can bet on a group of six numbers by placing your chip in one of the three boxes marked "1-6", "4-9" or "7-12" If one of your 6 numbers is hit, you are paid 1:1; 0 is a losing number. The maximum bet for this wager is the Straight Up bet maximum, multiplied by six.
- Red/Black, Even/Odd Bets - You can place a bet in one of the boxes along the right of the table that covers half of the numbers on the roulette table (excluding 0). Each box covers 6 numbers. You win even money (1 to 1) on all of these bets; 0 is a losing number. The maximum bet for this wager is the Straight Up bet maximum, multiplied by 6.
- Minimum position bet - There is a minimum position bet, meaning that all your bets on available positions must equal at least the minimum value indicated on the table (see the Min sign).
- Winning Number Display - The winning number display shows the results of the previous 13 spins.
Bet Covers / Term / Pays:
- 1 number / Straight Up / 11 to 1
- 2 numbers / Split Bet / 5 to 1
- 3 numbers / Street Bet / 3 to 1
- 3 numbers / Three Bet / 3 to 1
- 4 numbers / Four Bet / 2 to 1
- 4 numbers / Column Bet / 2 to 1
- 6 numbers / Half Dozen Bet / 1 to 1
- 6 numbers / Red/Black, Even/Odd Bets / 1 to 1
Please note: if the ball lands on Zero, half of all bets on other numbers is returned to you.
Please try this game for FREE
SHARE THIS GAME